Thursday 17 July 2014

why??

Why start a blog? Why bother the world with you thoughts? Well.... because I can! ;-)
The thing is, I read blogs, some of them I read once, and some I follow for a while. I've even been known to comment on a few!

I like to read different visions on a situation, different experiences in the same location and of course tips and tricks! I also really like seeing a beautiful photo, that brings back memories, or invokes new adventures...

So when Simone, author of some of my favourite blogs (including http://papertravels.com/) , asked me if I had my own blog, it kinda stuck with me... why not? I love to travel (duh!) and have some retty decent photos as a result of that. So the idea?  I find a photo I like for some reason, post it on this blog, and tell you the story that goes with it!

I would love to hear your thoughts on a story, or reaction to a photo, so feel free to comment!

x
Lis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please enter your name before commenting
Comment are subject to moderation